- 1 large cauliflower divided and cut into florets with 2-3cm heads
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 20 pitted kalamata olives, sliced.
- 3 tbsp baby capers
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Toss cauliflower florets with 1/2 the olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and minced garlic.
- Place on baking paper and roast at 220C for 15-20 minutes, turning half way, until golden brown but still holding their shape.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Throw the room temperature cauliflower into a salad bowl along with the remaining olive oil, chopped olives, baby capers, lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to season.
- Optional; add chopped parsley to serve