Think your protein balls couldn't get any better? Think again! Created by @thefitfeast who snuck in a key ingredient that makes it extra special & tasty. You guessed it, Otopia's Chocolate O’Fit Protein Powder. These little balls are the perfect on-the-go snack that still satisfies that hunger craving.
Here what @thefitfeast said about Otopia® O'Fit Protein;
“Choc Protein Powder - UNREAL!!!!
I was lucky enough to try Otopia’s O’Fit Chocolate Protein powder and OH MY GOD it did not disappoint. It is my new favourite protein. I love Otopia’s core values and they have put in time and effort to create the perfect product. The protein isn’t grainy, but smooth, textural and delicious. I have been using it in my smoothies and I’m OBSESSED. It’s also good with baking! I highly recommend this product and have been telling all my friends about it!”
- 60g Otopia® Chocolate O’Fit Protein powder
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 80g almond meal
- 100g pitted dates
- 100g natural peanut butter (if you are following a lectin free diet, you can use macadamia butter)
- 2 tbsp water
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Place peanut butter, dates and water in food processor and blend.
- Mix in with the dry ingredients to create a dough-like texture.
- Roll into balls and enjoy! (I also roll the balls in coconut to make them look prettier!)