- 3 tbsp almond butter
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- ¼ tsp xylitol
- 2-4 tbsp water, as needed
- 1, 12-oz package kelp noodles, rinsed
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chinese or napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine almond butter, lime juice, coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger, and xylitol in a food processor or blender. Add water 1 tbsp at a time until the dressing becomes smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine kelp noodles, carrots, cabbage, green onion, coriander and basil. Drizzle with almond butter dressing.
- Top with sesame seeds and additional lime wedges.