- 3 sweet potatoes - peeled and sliced (long strips)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon iodised sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F)
- Peel and chop the Sweet Potatoes into long strips.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to a baking sheet, then add the olive oil, sea salt and dried rosemary. Toss to coat evenly. Add in the fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender and starting to brown around the edges.